- This event has passed.
Conference: on newcomer-entrepreneurship
29 March 2022 @ 09:30 - 17:00Free
Newest Art Organization and The World Makers Foundation are pleased to invite you
Conference: Towards a hub for newcomer-entrepreneurship
RSVP below the text
The conference is part of ‘Enter to Transform’, a transnational program to set local hubs for newcomer-entrepreneurs in four countries, Ireland, Germany, France and the Netherlands.
The hubs will provide training and expertise, and connect business buddies to newcomer-entrepreneurs.
In the Netherlands there are various support programs to facilitate newcomers in the different phases of starting and scaling up their business.
We want to explore how we can enhance collaboration and trust to build a strong alliance and generate more impact.
During this conference we will look ahead:
• What shape should ‘newcomer-entrepreneurship’ take to ensure a collaborative, sustainable and inclusive future?
• How can it provide us with an opportunity to rethink the values and assumptions in our own economic approach?
• What does our common vision look like, and what are the difficult questions we need to ask ourselves to reach it?
Expect a day packed with:
• Presentations & discussions sharing insights from both a national as an international perspective;
• Interactive workshops to prototype our first steps to bring about the envisioned future.
Facilitation: Lynn Zebeda (Dr. Monk)
Speaker: Bright O. Richards (New Dutch Connections)
Panel: Rachel Janiuk (Head department entrepreneur support, Municipality Amsterdam)
Femke Bartels (Director THNK, School of creative leadership)
Karijn Nijhof (Senior Researcher, the Hague University)
Mohammed Alassar (founder, AskPro & social entrepreneur)
Paul Leistra (LANSCO National network for social cooperative entrepreneurship)
We are excited to have our partners there to tell us about their work in Ireland, France and Germany.
We look forward to connect with you!
Please RSVP below.